The Chemical oxygen demand i.e. COD value of water as determined by the dichromate method can be considered as an estimate of the theoretical oxygen demand means the amount of axygen consumed in to chemical oxidation of the organic constituents present in the water.
• Potassium Dichromate fast digestion - Spectrophotometric method
• Built in & User defined calibration curve with facility of storage.
• Unique plug in standard SD card data storage technology
Analysis of data can be transferred to he PC through SD card.
• Narrow band interface filters, cold light source extremely long life span.
• Fast accurate & stable performance.
• Auto Zero & Shut off facility
• Suppression of chloride interferences.
• Built in real time clock
• Various known brands COD vials can be used with the system
Digital Readout with History Graph, PC Interface
If you have been thinking about getting a simple low-cost Geiger counter, search no more.
Whether you are checking antiques, testing for safe granite countertops, evaluating your porcelain dishes and bathroom fixtures, or just monitoring soil, air, water, and food for radioactive contamination, this economically priced, super-small device does it all.
Small enough for your pocket or purse (5”x3”x1”), sensitive enough for background levels, and loaded with useful features…
Get one before there is an emergency in your area. Great for home, work, or school environments. Nice educational tool as well.